2.6.15

Floyd Mayweather Actually Proposed to Shantel Jackson via Text Message


Shantel Jackson’s lawsuit against ex-fiancé Floyd Mayweather is shedding plenty of light on their dysfunctional relationship. To strengthen her argument against the undefeated boxer, Jackson included several text messages shared with Floyd before and after their 2014 breakup in court documents obtained by TMZ.



In one message series, Floyd offers a marriage proposal to Shantel, complete with Hollywood perks and suggested living arrangements, but the proposal came with conditions.

“This is what I offer to you. Let’s get married move in together you can go back in forth to L.A and stay at the condo.”

“I promise I will get you in 3 A list movies this year and I’m willing to go to counseling to make us work and you can get the stuff you want and I’m willing to change but I need you to have a better attitude.”

According to Shantel, she chose not to accept the proposal. She went on to provide messages sent by the boxer the previous year to explain why she felt that it was a bad idea to marry him.
“I had your phone traced. I hired a detective. Your not slick.”

“I got nasty videos too that I can put on Instagram and twitter”

“I took you from rags to riches now you back to rags b-tch. that’s why your out selling sh-t going on petty a– auditions fronting to people like your doing big sh-t.”

The reality star also alleged that Floyd really lost it after she was photographed with current boyfriend Nelly last year.

“Just tell me this didn’t mean anything.”

She explains in court documents:

“[Floyd] threatened that if I didn’t take down the photo of me and Nelly, he would post ‘naked photos’ of me on social media.”

From the sounds of it, this is only the beginning. Floyd is also facing a $20 million lawsuit filed by ex, Josie Harris, who mothers two of his children.

No comments:

Post a Comment