19.8.15

Selena Gomez Says She ‘Loves’ Zayn Malik: ‘He’s Awesome’

Ever since Zayn Malik split from fiancée Perrie Edwards (*SOB*), he’s been a busy boy on social media - from favouriting a gorgeous photo of Kylie Jenner to following Selena Gomez.Now, after admitting that she hadn’t actually followed the former One Direction member back yet on Twitter, Selena has told a radio station that she reckons Zayn is ‘awesome’, hinting that she’d like to collaborate with him one day.
Chatting to Key 3 radio in Manchester, the 23-year-old said: “I know Zayn, so it’s almost like if he would ever want to reach out, he knows that he could. So I don’t know what he’s doing creatively.
“I think that’s so exciting for him to go and figure out what he wants to do [in his solo career], but I don’t know what that is. I think it’ll be pretty exciting but, yes, I love him, he’s awesome.”
Tell us something we don’t know, Selena.
Last week, the singer told Scott Mills that she hadn’t followed the 22-year-old back on Twitter yet, admitting: “I had no idea what that was until somebody else asked me, and obviously I know Zayn so it’s not a weird thing.
“I didn’t know who follows me, I don’t update my thing or check anything, so thanks for the follow Zayn.

No comments:

Post a Comment