5.2.16

APC Supporters First to Congratulate me – Gov Emmanuel Udom

Akwa Ibom State Governor, Mr. Udom Emmanuel, has said there is no division among the people of the state irrespective of their political affiliations.The governor, who said this yesterday during a special thanksgiving service held at Government House banquet hall ground following his victory at the Supreme Court on Wednesday night, said after the announcement of the judgment, the All Progressive Congress (APC) supporters were the ones that came first to congratulate him.
“Let me say here that one thing I appreciated yesterday was that Akwa Ibom is one. Let nobody deceive you. Immediately they made the verdict, the first group of people to come to government house to greet me were those that were carrying brooms.
“They even heard the announcement before me and threw the brooms at the circus and ran towards government house. No single division. We just could see how God is. That is why I said it has nothing to do with man but with God,” he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment